On the Dashboard, click General Settings or click Publication, then General.
Most of the items on the General Settings page will populate the feedback panel of your app. Fill out any fields that apply to you. Here's how:
- Publication Name: This is the name of your publication.
- Logo: Click "Choose File" to upload your publication's logo. This item is required for to submit your app to Apple. Your logo file should be 640 pixels wide. Your logo ends up at the top of your issue menu in your app. It can be as tall as you want.
- Sharing URL: This is the default link created to the Web Reader for your publication.
- Google Analytics #: Enter your entire Google Analytics number here. (For more info on setting up your Google Analytics, click here.)
- Facebook App ID: This is for Facebook integration from your published application.
- Mobile App Tracking (MAT) Advertiser ID: If you have MAT for your app, enter your advertiser ID.
- MAT Conversion Key: If you have MAT for your app, enter the conversion key.
- Twitter Username: Enter just the user name. No @ sign and no URL.
- Facebook Page URL: Enter the fully qualified URL (HTTP:// and the whole bit).
- App.net Username: Enter just the user name. No @ sign and no URL.
- Publication Website URL: Enter the fully qualified URL for your publication website (HTTP:// and the whole bit).
- Publication Feedback Email: Enter your publication's main email contact.
- Include all back issues with paid subscription: If selected, all issues prior to the current paid subscription are available for download with the subscription. Otherwise, issues must be individually offered for sale or free download. Changes to this setting are immediately effective on Save.