- On the Dashboard, click Write an Article or in the menu at the top, click Articles then Write New Article
- Enter your article title (You can edit this later by simply clicking the title.)
- Click Create
- Enter your article content using Markdown
Here is a guide to Markdown syntax: http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax .
- To get help with the Markdown syntax for links, article links, images, videos, audio, pullquotes, footnotes or footnote references, click Open Markdown Helper, select an item from the dropdown menu, enter the requested elements and markdown is generated in the bottom box.
- Click Save Draft
- When you are satisfied with your article, click Ready To Publish
All articles within an issue must be marked Ready to Publish or be removed from the issue in order to Publish an Issue.